[Steppes] All Waivers due in10 days

vmarsh via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jul 19 11:12:08 PDT 2015

Greetings,  Steppes.
A big announcement was made yesterday at Round Table concerns all waivers. They are due to the waiver secretary within 10 days of the official event, fighter practice, or demo.
There should be a waiver available to sign at every official fighter practice, event, or demo.  Anyone who doesn't have a blue card (or digital proof) should sign it.
All waivers should be completely filled in, including the name of the event and the date. Minor's waivers, especially,  must be completely filled out and signed by the parent.

This impacts everyone, including Exchequers (like me), people running Gate at events,  Rapier and Knight Marshalls,  and Hospitallers.

As the Exchequer,  at the end of an event, I take all the waivers from gate and either physically hand them to our Seneschal,  or I scan and email to him directly. That way, he has a copy and he can then email to the Kingdom Waiver Secretary.  The Kingdom Waiver Secretary said to never mail the only copies to him (Now it Robert  Carmichael,  called 'Croaker'), but retain a copy. The USPS has been known to lose waivers.
I learned yesterday that we can scan and send all waivers directly to waivers at ansteorra.org and CC: seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org .
In view of the 10 day limit on waivers, I think this procedure should implemented immediately a considered a "best practice".
If you have any questions,  feel free to ask.
Mistress Xene Theriane,
Steppes Exchequer
treasurer at steppes.ansteorra.org

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device