[Steppes] Garb the Newcomers, Day 2

Hospitaler of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 22 11:39:34 PDT 2015

Let's get together and sew! Again!

The goal of this day is to send all our newcomers home with a completed
t-tunic, so we need as many hands on deck as possible.

Please bring your extra fabric and notions, your sewing machine, and of
course your awesome self and we'll see how many tunics we can create.

The Tote 'o Unfinished Loaner Garb will be there, too, so if you're not
working with a newcomer on their garb it would be wonderful if you could
tackle one of the projects from it.

This evening at 5pm will also be our third Newcomer Raffle, and one of our
lucky newcomers will go home with a lovely set of feast gear, with items
donated by Thorbjorn, MaKenzie, and Sæbjorn.

The sewing fest will go from 10am to 5:30pm, so we can get as much done as
possible. It's okay if you can't make the entire window - just join us when
you can!

We will be meeting in the Program Room at the William T. Cozby Public
Library at 177 N Heartz Road, Coppell, TX 75019. The room is located
directly to the left of the main door, just beyond the vending machine.
There is no site fee, although this bustling location will be great for
generating additional interest, so please wear garb if you can!

Thank you so much, and we hope to see you there!

In Service,

Lady Emelisse de Loupey
Hospitaler, Barony of the Steppes

--