[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice is a go for today 6/7/2015:

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jun 7 07:50:38 PDT 2015

 Greet Lords & Ladies,
We have a great but warm day for Steppes Archery Practice today!
Our Practice is held at the Westlake Sports Facility in Mesquite 601 Gross road (one mile east of 635 on the right and behind the tennis courts) 2PM to 6PM (or until we cannot pull a bow whichever comes first).  Garb is optional but not required.  Bring a camp chair so you have something to sit on under the shade of the large oak.  Loaner gear is available should you not have your own.  Veteran archers are willing to help you get started or assist with advice to improve your existing skill.
Looking forward to another great day on the range, hope to see you there!
Regards,
HL Wm. Black Dragon  aka "Ironwyrm"  Steppes Interim Archery Marshal