[Steppes] Newcomer Raffles - Donations Needed!

Hospitaler of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jun 14 16:22:42 PDT 2015

Good afternoon, Steppes!

As your hospitaler, I would like to ask for your help. We'd like to start
doing raffles during some of our demos, A&S nights, Newcomer Classes, and
practices.

If you happen to have some extra feast gear or armor that you could donate
to this cause, it would be a huge help. The goal is to encourage and
support our newcomers as they join us in the Current Middle Ages.

We'd like to get started as soon as possible, so if you could bring it to
the business meeting on Thursday that would be amazing.

Thank you so much for your help, and have a wonderful evening!

In service,

Lady Emelisse de Loupey
Hospitaler, Barony of the Steppes

--