[Steppes] award recommendations

Karen Calhoun via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu May 7 15:06:25 PDT 2015

Do you know someone that works really hard for Steppes, Her Cantons or the Kingdom?  Do you know someone that creates wonderful items that make Our Society a better place?  Do you know a fighter that has really improved?  Should they be recommended for an award?  Then let's make it happen!

Suggestions for Acorns and Oaks of the Steppes should be sent to the Baroness at baroness at steppes.ansteorra.org<mailto:baroness at steppes.ansteorra.org>.

Suggestions for Kingdom Awards should be sent via the online system at http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ , select award recommendation form and go from there.

Their Majesties and I want the members of our groups to be recognized for what they do to make our Barony, Kingdom and Society better.  Help us in getting the awards to the deserving.  Submit an award recommendation.

Thank you.

Baroness Ekaterina