[Steppes] Demo Volunteers Needed on June 27th

Hospitaler of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue May 12 16:46:39 PDT 2015

The Rowlett Public Library is hosting a "Knights and Princesses" day at the
Rowlett Community Center on Saturday, June 27th, and would like us to hold
a 1-2 hour demo. The address is 5300 Main St, Rowlett, TX 75088.

Please let me know if you're interested in volunteering. I need fighters
(light and heavy), artisans, bards, and someone willing to coordinate on
site. I will be out of town for a wedding in Oregon.

Thank you!

Emelisse de Loupey
Hospitaler, Barony of the Steppes

--