[Steppes] Call for Warlord Loaner Garb

acshahan@att.net via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu May 14 21:28:01 PDT 2015

    Not to donate but to loan . I can help with boa 8 to 1o. Who. When. How many days?
Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

------ Original message------From: Hospitaler of the Steppes via Steppes Date: Thu, May 14, 2015 11:10 PMTo: Steppes at lists.ansteorra.org;Subject:[Steppes] Call for Warlord Loaner Garb
Good evening! Thank you to everyone who came out and made our latestNewcomer's Class as success! Mistress Honour was absolutely wonderful, andwe all learned a lot!The incredible turnout did drive one point home - our loaner gear does havesome holes we'll need to fill before Warlord. If you happen to have somegarb you would be willing to donate or lend, we need the following:* Lightweight men's tunics or shirts and pants in M-XL (we need 3-4)* Boys' lightweight tunics and pants (approx. age 8 and 10)Thank you so much!!!Lady Emelisse de LoupeyHospitaler, Barony of the Steppes-- The Barony of the Steppes Email Listhttp://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/steppes-ansteorra.orgPost to the Barony of the Steppes Email ListSteppes at lists.ansteorra.orgThe Barony of the Steppes Facebook Grouphttps://www.facebook.com/groups/baronyofthesteppes/The SCA's Newcomer Portalhttp://welcome.sca.org/_______________________________________________Steppes mailing listSteppes at lists.ansteorra.orghttp://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/steppes-ansteorra.org