[Steppes] Make-up Steppes Archery Practice wll happen today Sunday May 31, 2015:

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun May 31 07:16:59 PDT 2015

SUNSHINE RETURNS LORDS & LADIES!!
Yes believe it or not we have a sunny day to practice at the butts!  Join us 2PM today at the Westlake Sports Facilities' archery range, 601 Gross Road in Mesquite(just one mile east from 635 on the right) for our make-up Steppes Archery Practice on this last day of May.
Period attire is requested but not required.  Loaner equipment is available if you do not have your own.  Veteran archers are available to help you get started or just help you to hone those existing skills!  Do not forget your camp chairs, the ground will likely be a bit damp to sit upon today!
Very much looking forward to lofting feathered wooden shafts downrange without the threat of getting soaked!
Hope to see you there!!
Regards,
HL William Black Dragon  aka "Ironwyrm"
Steppes Interim Archery Marshal