[Steppes] Steppes Postponed Archery Practice Sunday Nov. 8th is on hold awaiting a range condition report:

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Nov 8 05:53:21 PST 2015

 Greetings all,
Please note, we do plan to hold our postponed Steppes Archery Practice today Sunday Nov. 8th. however we do not currently know what the ground conditions are on the Westlake archery range.  Last week the range itself was under water in flooded condition.  We shall contact the Westlake facility as soon as they open at noon and post as soon as we find out if we can use the range or not.
So keep your fingers crossed and watch for our next post just shortly after noon today!!
Regards,
HL Wm. Black Dragon
Steppes Interim Archery Marshal