[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice Sunday 10/4/15:

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 4 07:41:18 PDT 2015

 Greetings everyone,
What a wonderful day for our first archery practice of October!  Temperatures shall be in the lower 80's with sunshine & mild breezes!
Steppes archery practice is held upon Westlake Sports Facility range located at 601 Gross Road in Mesquite(that is about one mile east of 635 on the right) beginning at 2 PM and lasting until the range closes around 6 PM.
Garb is optional but requested, please do not forget your folding camp chairs, shade is provided by a large oak next to the range and ice water by the facility.
We do have a limited amount of loaner gear for those without their own and veteran archers are willing to assist you to get started or help you in improving your existing skills.
Today we have a special attraction as two of our young archers Dayton & Asher shall combine their birthday's into one party at the park!  A fighter practice has been requested by both the boys mother's and I understand there shall be some boffer activities as well.  Please check with your Steppes Facebook group list for more details.
Much to see and do at our Steppes Archery Practice today, we hope to see you there!!
Regards,
HL William Black Dragon  aka "Ironwyrm"
Steppes Interim Archery Marshal