[Steppes] Steppes Twelfth Night 2016

via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 12 12:26:23 PDT 2015

Twelfth Night will be January 9th, 2016. We plan to celebrate Steppes with a
traditional day of conversation, music, dancing, a display of Steppes
history, and a great feast.

We already have a core team in place:

Event Staff                         SCA Name

Co-Event Steward            Llywelyn Gruffydd

Co-Event Steward            Aurelia Yverneau

Feast Steward                   Kitamura

Luncheon Stewards          Caelin and Alianorra

Hall Steward                      Galen of Bristol

Gaming Area                      Hrafn Olafsson

History Tables                   Donnel McGreggor and Thomas of Eynsham

We are looking for volunteers for several roles that are important but are
not such big jobs. If you are interested, or want to know more about what we
have in mind for a role, please contact either Aurelia or Llywelyn.

Minor Leadership roles:

*        Gate Steward

*        Royal Liaison

*        Dance Leader

*        Costume Contests

*        Table decorating contest

*        Eisteddfod Liaison

We could use several people to help in each of these areas below. Many hands
make light work.

Helper roles:

*        Storage Load-out Friday Night

*        Hall Setup Friday Night

*        Tear down Saturday night

*        Storage Load-in Sunday afternoon

*        Site Cleaning Saturday night

*        Kitchen help

*        Feast Server

*        Gate helper

What do you want to do at Twelfth Night?

Llywelyn