[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice September 6th, 2015:

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 6 06:34:20 PDT 2015

 Good Morning all,
I response to many of your inquiries YES we do plan to hold our regularly scheduled Steppes Archery Practice today September 6th, 2015!!
We do have a small chance of isolated showers but we shall handle that should it happen.  Archery practice starts at 2PM on the Westlake Sports Facility archery range located at 601 Gross Road (just about one mile east of 635 on the right) Mesquite TX.  The range behind the tennis courts, look for the gazebo on the north & bridge on south of parking lot leading toward the courts.
Garb is suggested but not required, folding chairs are a must as there is no where to sit near the range.  Water is provided by the facility but feel free to bring any snacks or drinks you wish to share or keep you hydrated.  A limited amount of loaner gear is available if needed and veteran archers are willing to help you get started or offer advice for improving your existing skill.
We do hope you shall chose to join us!!
Regards,
HL William Black Dragon  aka "Ironwyrm"  Steppes Interim Archery Marshal