[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice April 3, 2016 is a go:

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 3 09:00:40 PDT 2016

 Greetings,
I am no longer your Steppes interim archery marshal but have seen no official post yet so I'll take care of it.
Tis' the first Sunday of April and our first Steppes archery practice of the month.  Steppes Archery Practice starts at 2PM on the Westlake Sports Facility Range 601 Gross Road in Mesquite.
Garb is optional, folding chairs are a must, water is provided by the facility, loaner gear is available as well as veteran archers to assist you to get started or help hone your existing skills.
Come join us for a fun filled afternoon of lofting arrows downrange!!
Regards,
HL William Black Dragon  aka "Ironwyrm"  Former Steppes Interim Archery Marshal and current Central Regional Archery Marshal