[Steppes] Buisness Meeting

Seneschal of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 19 09:18:26 PDT 2016

Greetings all,
we have our business meeting again this Thursday at Half Price Books
flagship store again.  Meeting starts at 7:00p
If you cannot make the meeting please send me your blurb via my Ansteorra
account so I can add it to the minutes.
As always the meeting is open to all of the populace, so please come and
participate.

Three things:
1. Please be on time, if not early so we can start on time to get everyone
out on time.
2. The Baroness is in charge of the meeting, as I am away at a conference.
3. Please limit report to 2 minutes each.  We need to have the bulk of the
time spent on the logistics and finalization for Warlord.

I am sorry for not being able to be there, but life calls.  So thank you in
advance for your service to the barony.