[Steppes] Baronial Investiture

Karen Calhoun via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 21 05:10:46 PDT 2016

As you may be aware, this year’s Twelfth Night will be an exciting event; we will be hosting an Investiture.  Their Majesties and Their Highnesses have granted My request to step down as Baroness in Fief.  Over the next several months, applications to be the next Baron and/or Baroness of The Steppes will be accepted by the Royal Family, polling will occur, and interviews with Their Highnesses will happen.  I encourage those of you that are interested in the position to talk with me, former B&B’s of The Steppes, and former and current B&B’s of other groups.

The Central Region seneschal will be coordinating the dates and pollings.  Applications for the position(s) are due to Their Majesties and Highnesses by Sept 20.  A courtesy copy to the Kingdom and regional seneschal and myself are appreciated.  More dates and information will be available in the Steppesletter and online.

If you have any questions about this procedure, please feel free to contact me, our seneschal, The Royal Family, the central region seneschal or Kingdom seneschal.

Baroness Ekaterina
Barony of The Steppes
Lady of Glaslyn and Kyngescreke

Sent from my iPad