[Steppes] The Barony of the Steppes presents 12th Night - A Feast of Carols

Karie Mitchell via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 5 05:13:26 PST 2016

The Barony of the Steppes welcomes you to celebrate its 12th night feast in
the presence of their Royal Majesties Jason Dryfesdale and Margherita de
Mantua.

Accompany the Steppes at the investiture of its new Baron and Baroness, and
into the stepping down court of HE Ekaterina Iadorovna Kharlampieva.

Enjoy the stories of the best bards in kingdom at Eisteddfod, participate
in our table decoration or costume contests or enter into our table-top
siege engine competition. Enjoy yourself with the European dancing and
Christmas carols

Masters of Defence. Your presence is requested by Their Royal Majesties
into the Circle.

Registrations (Please make all checks payable to SCA Inc, Barony of the
Steppes) :

Adult Registration: $15
Adult Member Discount Registration: $10
Child (6-17) Registration: $5
Youth (5 and under): Free

* Minors must be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian. They may also
attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor
Event Form from the parent. Also, children under 5 can enter free.

Feast registration will be $10 per person. Feast is for 150 people. Please
know that the site is DRY. We are limited on space - NO MERCHANTS.

PS A schedule will be created and posted as soon as information becomes
available.

Allessandra Desiderio