[Steppes] Attention Previous Steppes Artisans: Updating the Banner and Book

Melissa Peterson via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Jul 9 15:04:23 PDT 2016

Good evening!

This message is intended for our previous Steppes Artisans.

I'm going to bring the Artisan banner to Garland A&S this Thursday. If you
would like to help update it, or if you have not yet been pictured on it,
please come and help. Let's get it ready to hand off to our new Artisan
this August.

Also, if you have not had a chance to write a message in the Artisan
history book, I will bring that as well.

Thank you so much!

Lady Emelisse de Loupey (Melissa Peterson)

Current Steppes Artisan

--
*Want to read more of my writing? Please check out my blogs:*

Words, Words, Words... About Tea! <http://wordsabouttea.blogspot.com/>
Stone Tracery Costuming Blog <http://stonetracery.blogspot.com/>