[Steppes] Pet Policy at Gate

Seneschal of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 28 15:17:32 PDT 2016

Greetings Oakwood,

The Kingdom Seneschal has alerted us to a new policy which will be added in
the Seneschal's Handbook update.  Master Brian writes:

"Pets are not permitted at gate.  While pets may be allowed on site, pets
may not be taken to gate.

This does not matter if the pet owner is sitting at gate as a worker or if
they are simply signing in at gate.

This applies to pets.  As such, it does NOT apply to service animals."

We have two events coming up in a matter of weeks.  Those of you working
gate and everyone else (we all have to go through gate), please take note
of the policy change.

I think this is for the bennefit of our furry attendees and their humans.

HL Aurelia Yverneau,
Seneschal, Barony of the Steppes