[Steppes] Populace in the park

Karen Calhoun via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jun 26 05:14:35 PDT 2016

Today's the day! Populace in the Park! Oak creek park in Carrollton, up the hill and just past the tennis courts. Steppes will have our large pavilion and Elfsea is bringing theirs too. Fighting will happen, grilling will happen, and a craft or two will happen.
We will have tables set up for pot-luck grazing. I am bringing a watermelon, a fruit tray, a veggie tray, some hot dogs, and condiments. We need some trash bags, paper towels, plates, ice, and water.  We can grab a thermos jug from the storage locker but we need water to fill it.
Remember your food safety rules. It will be hot. Be careful with dairy and plan a way to keep cold items cold.
Bring your own cup and chair. Don't forget to apply sun screen before you leave the house and later after you've done some sweating. This is an SCA clothing activity.
Looking forward to meeting new folks and seeing everyone there.
Baroness Ekaterina
Barony of The Steppes

Sent from my iPad