[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice March 6, 2016:

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 6 07:44:47 PST 2016

 Greetings all,
It looks as if we shall have a great day for archery today if a bit windy!  Weather diviners claim today shall be our last sunny day for a while with rains starting tomorrow and lasting most of next week.
Steppes Archery Practices are held on the first & third Sundays of the month at the Westlake Sports Facility located 601 Gross Road (about one mile east of 635 on the right) in Mesquite TX from 2PM until 6PM.
Garb is optional, folding camp chairs are recommended, ice water is provided by the facility but feel free to bring any drinks or snacks you need to keep yourselves happy & hydrated, loner gear is available for those whom need it as well as veteran archers willing to assist you to get started or help you improve your existing skill.
We hope you shall chose to join us on the range!
Regards,
Wm. Black Dragon  aka "Ironwyrm"Steppes Interim Archery Marshal
PS: Note to our local Archery Marshals at Large if you have not already sent your quarterly reports please do so ASAP!
Ironwyrm Central Regional Archery Marshal