[Steppes] scribal nights

Misty Hosey via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue May 31 09:13:42 PDT 2016

Greetings from your new Scribal Guild Head,

First I would like to thank Baroness Katheryn for her hard work during her
tenure in this post! Thank you so much for all your time and efforts!!

I will be starting up scribal nights in June at my place. Scribal nights
will be the 4th Thursday of every month from 630-930. (Except Nov & Dec
which will be combined due to holidays)
6/23, 7/28, 8/25, 9/22, 10/27, 12/1

Every Scribal night will have open charter painting for those who wish to
paint our awesome charters as well as some structured classes ranging from
beginning to advance techniques as well as original scroll work. We will be
planning and working on scrolls for our baronial events too, so bring your
ideas.

Feel free to bring your own work and supplies if desired, some supplies and
charters will be available for everyone.

If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to
contact me.

In Service,
Mistress Honour du Bois
mistyhosey at gmail.com