[Steppes] Brass Musicians: Please Contact Me

Rick Massey via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 3 14:21:39 PDT 2016

Greetings all good folk of the Steppes and her cantons and all others who
are reading this.
If you once played a brass instrument, and especially if you still possess
one, take heed. We're looking to put together a group of musicians to play
fanfares. Though we'd prefer period instruments, (trombones without triggers
are period) the sound is more important than the appearance. So if you
played Trumpet, Cornet, French horn, trombone, or another brass instrument
and would like to sharpen those rusty skills then please contact me so we
can set up rehearsal time. The music will be easy and the sound will be
exciting.
Note: louder reeds like shawms, bombards, roshepipes, etc. are also welcome,
and percussion players are always welcome So please join us -- reply back to
get directions to the next guild session.
And for other instrumental musicians, we'd love to have you join us. We've
got some fun plans for Twelfth Night and beyond. Reply directly to me for
directions to our meeting place. (very comprehensive directions) Vocalists
are also welcome at our once a month vocal group practice sessions.

En il Servicio
Herr Marcus il Volpè