[Steppes] MOAS meeting this week for the Steppes

Minister of A&S via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 8 06:43:51 PST 2016

Steppes A&S night is coming up this Thursday, November 10th. Location is
Gloria Dei Lutheran Church at 1333 Beltline Rd, Garland. This is just east
of Garland Rd. Parking is in the back. We meet from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

The church has graciously allowed us to use their space, so we will be
"feeding the kitty" to help offset the extra cost on the electricity.
Please be generous as the space is great and is air conditioned!!

This time Sir Domingo will have an open discussion on camp cooking. With
BAM coming up this will be very helpful for those that are going.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know. Also, I'm looking for
someone that would be willing to teach and/or demonstrate a beginning Inkle
weaving class/discussion. This was a request from someone at our last A&S.
Therefore, I would like to know what else people would like to do, learn,
etc.

Sincerely,

Jennie Bainter
Johanna Jakobsdottir, AoA