[Steppes] Award recommendations

Karen Calhoun via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 22 05:41:27 PST 2016

Do you know someone that has been fighting well lately? Has someone been working on their art and excelling? Has a member been doing service for our Barony or Kingdom and needs to be recognized? Award recommendations for Twelfth Night are due soon. Please have all recommendations to me no later than Dec 2. With the holidays, we need more lead time for Their Majesties. Recommendations can also be sent directly to the Crown via the recommendations form that can be found on the Ansteorra website. Thank you for assistance in getting awards to those that deserve them.

Baroness Ekaterina

Award recommendations link...  https://docs.google.com/a/steppes.ansteorra.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgCc7JuDM5OtYIDe5OD1IBUowILetla33XtC4kj_Rl_9so3g/viewform?formkey=dHVJdlpQSTh5WnBodHpTUVU5SVlhRGc6MQ&pli=1#gid=0

Sent from my iPad