[Steppes] polling dates

Karen Calhoun via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 3 12:29:38 PDT 2016

This is a reminder that polling dates are set for the following:

Steppes:  Business meeting (we are still working on a location that is big enough) Oct 20
Kyngescreke:  Business meeting Nov 2  (regular location)
Glaslyn:  Business meeting Nov 11  (regular location)

Any member of the Steppes may vote.  You do not have to be a member of the SCA to vote.  You may contact Their Highnesses Jason and Margharita if you would like to share your words with them.  They can be reached at coronet at ansteorra.org<mailto:coronet at ansteorra.org>.  After coronation, they can be reached at crown at ansteorra.org<mailto:crown at ansteorra.org>.

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me (baroness at steppes.ansteorra.org<mailto:baroness at steppes.ansteorra.org>) or the central region seneschal at central at seneschal.ansteorra.org<mailto:central at seneschal.ansteorra.org>.

Thank you for your participation during our selection process.

Baroness Ekaterina

*please share with the Kyngescreke list and Glaslyn list for me - Thank you!