[Steppes] Steppes Business Meeting and Polling

Seneschal of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 10 14:24:53 PDT 2016

Greetings all,
Due to this month's business meeting also going to be the place for the B&B
polling for Steppes, we are moving the meeting to a different location for
October:

October 20, 7pm
Spring Creek BBQ
270 N Central Expy, Richardson, TX 75080
ask for SCA

We will quickly conduct our regular meeting and then proceed with the
polling.

I hope everyone can join us. If you cannot, please make sure to send your
proxy in a sealed envelope or contact the Central Seneschal with your vote.

Anyone who is a member of Steppes or her cantons is entitled to 1(one)
vote.  You do not have to be a paid member.

YIS,
HL Aurelia Yverneau
Seneschal, Barony of the Steppes