[Steppes] Urgent LPT questions

Vicki Marsh via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 7 09:33:44 PDT 2016

Is anyone planning on going to site or setting up Friday evening?

What time do you plan on being on site on Saturday morning?

 Master Llywelyn / Todd Marsh would really like to know, since he has to arrange it and has the key to the building. He is the site liaison and has been trying to get in touch with the autocrat.

Llywelyn also has to make sure no one else is using the hall Friday night. In fact, I just got a text message from the church secretary trying to get some information.

Llywelyn / Todd's  phone number is 469-879-5761.

Master Llywelyn is the church member that is responsible for any SCA events, so someone needs to contact him with this information. He is the reason the site is so affordable and available for our use.

Llywelyn should not have to go to the business meeting to find out the answers to his questions.  We have a church-related event that we already planned on attending.

In Service,

Mistress Xene Theriane,  OL, OP, CB, etc..

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device