[Steppes] from the Central Region Seneschal

Karen Calhoun via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 14 05:19:23 PDT 2016

Greetings unto the populace of the Glorious Barony of the Steppes,
 I wanted to make sure mentioned a couple of items about the working of the Transition for your B&B process.  We do not allow any campaigning online or during meetings by the candidates.  If you want to ask the Candidate questions personally you are more than welcome to do so in a one on one format.
Because we know you would like to know the Candidates feelings on things near and dear to you we have asked you to submit questions to me. This way I can compile a questionnaire for them to respond to that will be published for you to review.  We are doing this in an effort to get this information to you in way that is fair and equitable to all of the candidates.
If you intend to submit your names for B&B, because the one set of Candidates has already announced their intentions to run you are allowed to make the simple statement you have submitted your names for the positions.  But in no way are you allow to speechify the announcement.
If you have any questions about this or anything else concerning the B&B selection process please feel free to contact me at central at seneschal.ansteorra.org<mailto:central at seneschal.ansteorra.org>.
Yours in Service
Mistress Asiya bint Mikha'il