[Steppes] leadership applications due Sept 20

Karen Calhoun via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 19 07:25:36 PDT 2016

Applications for Baron and/or Baroness of the Steppes are due no later than Sept 20.  Please send your letter, SCA resume and copy of your membership card to Their Majesties, Their Highnesses, the kingdom seneschal, central region seneschal, our seneschal and me.

Also, a letter of intent should be sent to our chronicler to be included in the SteppesLetter for Oct.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the central region seneschal or me.

Thank you.

Baroness Ekaterina
Baroness of The Steppes