[Steppes] New schedule for The Steppes Letter

Chronicler of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 1 08:04:49 PDT 2017

Greetings good people of the Steppes, Glaslyn and Kyngescreke,

I've been doing a few adjustments to The Steppes Letter and as result the
following changes are taking place starting today:

1) The Newsletter will be published on the FIRST of each month. I know that
our deadline is the 5th, but by publishing the 1st we don't loose the first
week of the calendar.

2) I need any NEW content for the newsletter by A&S Night (second Thrusday
of the month)

3) Any RECURRING content is due by Business meeting (third Thursday of the
month). This includes officers news, guild write ups, anything that is
(could) be updated regularly.

Do not worry, I will send reminders through this list and the Facebook
group each week so you don't forget.

Also, I want to update the portraits of our officers, and in some cases add
them. If you have a picture that you want as your portrait (or want to keep
your current one), please send it directly to me with a brief
authorization. If I don't have a message from you by Steppes Artisan (or
Glaslyn Artisan), I will request a picture of you then :)

If you have any questions, please ask away.

Thank you!

Lady Safiya
Steppes Chronicler