[Steppes] Reminder - Regular content

Chronicler of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 15 07:25:25 PDT 2017

Greetings my lords and ladies,

If you have any REGULAR content for The Steppes Letter, please send it by
EOD Thursday Aug 17th.

If by any chance you are waiting on Steppes Artisan of Glaslyn Artisan of
the Flame for your articles, please send me a note saying so so I don't
start stalking you for information.

Also, please remember that either my lord Santiago el Rojo or myself will
be asking for new  portrait photos for the newsletter. If you wish to keep
your current portrait, or have a picture that you wish me to use and have
not sent it. DO IT, send me a note stating your wishes.

Thank you!

Lady Safiya
Steppes Chronicler