[Steppes] Steppes Artisan Thank you's

Karen Calhoun via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Aug 25 06:04:07 PDT 2017

What a great event!  I'm so grateful to those of you that helped out and were able to attend.  Their Excellencies have a wonderful new champion that will serve the barony well.

Let me begin by thanking the set up crew.  There weren't many of us but we finished in less than 2 hours.  Those folks were Dragos, Gordon, Astrid, M. Katherine, Alain, and Aeryn.  We also had the lunch crew on hand to begin prep; they are Maura, Oliver, Aurelia and Kitamura. Let's not forget the site token crew that assembled the kits.  Thanks guys!

Special thank you to HLy Alexandria Doyle for suggesting the use of her banners from her display to decorate the hall.  She was able to add ambiance to the hall as well as better display her arts.

Thank you to Astrid and her crew for running gate.  You all did a great job and everyone made it through gate smoothly.

I believe that the Princess enjoyed the tea held in her honor.  The comradery helps to build a strong rapier community.

Thank you to those of you that stayed to help clean up.  At that point in the day, I was a bit tired but I know that I saw Safiya, Santiago, Deitrich, William, and Alexandra Notte Claire.  There may have been others that helped with loading the trailer; it was a whirlwind of activity.

Big, huge, giant thanks to M's Llywelyn and Xene for coordinating the church, working with us for set up and clean up, hosting the brewing competition, and the after party revel.  Without you, this event could not have happened as it did.

And last, thank you to Their Excellencies and Aurelia for allowing me the opportunity to serve our barony.  I had a great time and look forward to working with you again.

Sincerely,

Baroness Ekaterina, known best as Katya