[Steppes] The Steppes Letter - February 2017

Chronicler of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 5 20:02:20 PST 2017

Greetings populace of the steppes,

Here is a new issue of your Steppes Letter, news from the barony!! you can
also find it here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By5kMWxDbM5LUXgyWkw4SzRIeFE

or in the Files section of our Facebook group

As always, I'm looking for articles to publish, so please don't hesitate to
send anything that you think it would be of interest.

Also, I'm looking for a deputy to train, as I'm past my tenure in the
office. Chronicler is not a difficult office, and I'll teach you all the
ropes. Is perfect for anyone who wants a relaxing way to help or for
someone who want to start as an officer. If you wish to apply, just contact
me directly to this email address.

As always in Service

Lady Safiya
Chronicler of the Steppes