[Steppes] Videotaping the Library Demo

fionnghualathefair via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 19 11:14:14 PST 2017

Good gentles,
I cleaned out my inbox so I cannot remember where I saw this. Someone has asked about videotaping the demo. Sorry, I cannot remember who it was. Sigh, getting old.
My question is, have you tried to contact Martin Catt? If I remember correctly, he used to videotape at Steppes Artisan and at Twelfth Night.
I don't know if he would be available to do so or not but it might be worth asking. This is just a suggestion. Also, Jamie Snow is a professional photographer; however, I don't know if filming is part of her repertoire or if she would be available.
And good luck on the demo.
Lady Fionnghuala the Fair

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone