[Steppes] Financial Committee At-Large Member

Exchequer of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 21 09:14:49 PST 2017

Greetings Steppes!

At the business meeting last week we were going to choose the final member
of the financial committee, an at-large member.  This was meant to be voted
on by the populace at the meeting but was forgotten, so we will be doing it
at the Populace dinner tomorrow (Wednesday) at Café Brazil (6420 N Central
Expy, Dallas, TX 75206). We have two applicants: Lady Alexandra Notte Clare
and Lord William Swindell.  Please be prepared to vote on this tomorrow; if
you have a conflict and cannot make it to the populace meeting, please send
me or our seneschal your vote via e-mail; it will remain confidential.

Thank you,
Cristiana d'Avranches
Exchequer of the Steppes