[Steppes] Bowyers & Fletchers Guild Meeting cancelled this month!

John Bishop via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Feb 24 05:57:48 PST 2017

My apologies for the late notice but I'm going to cancel our Bowyers & Fletchers meeting for February tonight due to numerous conflicts that have risen knocking holes within our game plan  for this month's meeting.
We plan to continue with our string making class offering string jigs to members however there was no time to finish up the jigs this week.  So we shall finish up our jigs and postpone the class until March's meeting.
Again I do apologize, it just has been a tough couple of weeks!
Regards,
William Black Dragon  aka "Ironwyrm"