[Steppes] Gulf War

Baroness of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 15 06:21:36 PST 2017

War is coming!!!! War is coming!!!!!!

But more important a wonderful, fun filled encampment is coming!!!  Steppes is going to Gulf War.

It's time to register. We will be camping next to Elfsea so we can share Master Caelin's great cooking. This hospitality is on a first come basis. See posts regarding it.

As in years past, land is only allocated to those that preregister.

A few basic dates to keep in mind:

Mail in registrations must be post marked no later than January 31, 2017 ( http://www.gulfwars.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Reg-Form-2017-Draft-2.pdf )

Electronic registration requests and payments must be performed no later than February 15, 2017 at 11:59 pm Central Time ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBxUN5yWrKJ4dn3D88IOt9YMIRzwQtV9wAWadsGdDAZicCMQ/viewform?c=0&w=1 )

Please select "Kingdom of Residence" as "Ansteorra", "Group Camping With" as "Other", and the type in "Barony of the Steppes" in the field below.

Once you have preregistered, please send me an email (Sarah4sca at yahoo.com) with the following:
• Style of tent (modern or period)
• Size of tent (with and without ropes)
• Names of people staying in the tent (to make it easier to correlate with the master list)
• Estimated arrival day and time (morning, afternoon, evening, night)

Can't wait for this epic tradition to start!
Peter and Sarah