[Steppes] Populace in the Park

Baroness of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Jul 29 06:15:18 PDT 2017

Greetings!

Tomorrow is Populace in the Park, and the weather looks fantastic!

Come join us at 2:00 for a day of fighting, arts, food and pageantry.

We will also have a "buy, sell, trade and give away" market.  Clean out your closet today and bring it tomorrow! ( bring a table or blanket to display your wares).

Bring a side dish to share for the potluck.  ( the Barony is providing the meat).

We will be meeting at the storage shed at 12 noon for loadout and can use all the help we can get.

Sed everyone soon!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1532055910185962/?ti=icl

Peter and Sarah