[Steppes] May A&S Night

Anne House via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon May 8 15:52:47 PDT 2017

In May, our A&S is going to be a project night - I have several sewing
machines and will bring two of them - a light duty and a medium duty
machine - as well as scissors, pins, thread etc - we all need to mend
something or throw together a quick tunic or maybe work on that last bit of
embroidery and/or trim for that court garb. Lady Johanna will be there also
and I know that she is quite knowledgable with "the sewing thing". The plan
is to also have: A Scribal staton for last minute scrolls for Warlord; An
armor repair station so that everyone is ready for fighting; An archery
station to repair arrows - If you have a jig, please bring it along; and a
station to help out with children's activities; Perhaps even assistance
with embroidery that still needs to be done! ***Please bring your supplies
with you***

Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, 1333 Belt Line Rd, Garland, TX 75040 beginning
at 7 pm

Kiriena