[Steppes] Getting to King's College

Rick Massey via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed May 31 18:45:31 PDT 2017

Greetings good folk of the Barony of the Steppes,
Due to an interesting situation of confluences I'm facing a bit of
difficulty in getting up to King's College on June 10. So I'm wondering if
anyone is going to that particular event from the East Dallas part of town.
I've got a class I'm teaching from 9:00-9:50am, but I'm flexible on a return
time. So if anyone might be able to get me there I'll be happy to help out
with gas for the trip. It'll be me, my white cane, and possibly a couple of
drums in bags. (I've gotten no suggestion that my full early percussion rig
will be required for this so far) Please let me know, and also please pass
this on if you know of someone who might be able to help.

With much thanks,

Herr Marcus Il Volpè