[Steppes] The Steppes Letter - September 2017

Chronicler of the Steppes via Steppes steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 5 19:40:13 PDT 2017

To the great people of the Barony of the Steppes and the Cantons of Glaslyn
and Kyngescreke, greetings,

Here is the September issue of our newsletter in PDF and text only format.

The text format does not contain the calendar, but I'm still looking a
format that will make it easy to ready. I'm hoping to get it running in
full by next month.

As always I'm looking for content interesting for the barony, so if you
have an idea that you would like to publish, send me a message!

Please remember that the deadline for new content for the newsletter is A&S
meeting, Thursday SEPTEMBER 14, and for our regular content the deadline is
A&S meeting, SEPTEMBER 21.

If you find any mistakes or issues, contact me directly or the
corresponding officer.

You can find the files attached to this email, dowonload from these links
or on our facebook group.

Enjoy!

PDF: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By5kMWxDbM5LZ0VoYW13ZUNyUnM

TXT: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By5kMWxDbM5LTDZ1VlpoU3VheEE