[Steppes] Curious About Twelfth Night?

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Fri Dec 14 11:11:52 PST 2018

Hey, all lords and ladies and peers of the realm,
Got questions about Twelfth Night? Want to sign up for the amazing feast?
Then you want to go to this page:
https://-sites.google.com/-view/-steppes-twelfth-night-/home
It's your handy source of information on all things relating to the
celebration of the Twelfth Day of Christmas celebration by the Barony of the
Steppes. And be sure to sign up for the feast soon, as there are only 120
meals available.
We've got an active and fun event in the works for you, and we're hoping to
meet you there. So check it out, and hopefully you'll be there with us.
Remember, it's only 22 days to Twelfth Night.