[Steppes] Twelfth Night Help Needs

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Tue Dec 18 10:04:35 PST 2018

To my Lords and Ladies and Peers of the Realm,
It's 18 Days until Twelfth Night. (two weeks from Saturday) If you're
wanting to help with the event, we've got the following needs for folks to
lend a hand:
Load-in/Load-Out Crews: We need folks to help in getting things out of the
baronial storage unit and into vehicles to get them to the site. Since the
site already has tables this shouldn't require any heavy lifting. We'll take
as many sets of hands as are willing. Lord Dragos will be asking for help on
this closer to the event, so if you can help around that time, watch for the
messages.
Set-up and Take-down/Cleanup Crews: We need folks at the site to both set up
for the event and also folks to help take everything down and clean up the
site. We'll take as many sets of hands as are willing.
Group Costuming Stage Crew: Some contest teams may need a bit of help
setting up the stage for their tableau. A couple of stronger folks capable
of moving chairs, tables, or other things of that weight are needed for the
stage crew.
Runner/Guide: We need someone who is willing to act as a runner and also
guide a blind autocrat around. Someone who knows a lot of folks in the
barony, is good at maneuvering through a complex mishmash of tables and
chairs and thrones and other things, and is willing to extend that skill to
someone following behind with a hand on their shoulder is well suited to
this role. This is also a good job for someone who wants to watch how an
event is autocratted.

Respond to this message to offer your services.