[Steppes] Merchant list for Steppes 12th Night!

Francisca Moreno mfrancisca.moreno at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 13:16:38 PST 2018

Oyez Oyez, good gentle people!!

Steppes 12th night is less than a week away, Remember to bring your coins
and bills, because we've got a great selection of merchants for Twelfth
Night this year.

   - Alia's Custom Patterns: If those generic patterns don’t do the trick,
   this is the shop for you. Alia's produces Custom garb patterns made to your
   measurements.
   - Route's End: If you’re looking for Fiber arst tools, wooden
   accessories and an assortment of various other items, this merchant is
   worth checking out. A great place for belated Christmas or Yule (or Iul)
   gifts, or perhaps a nice item of largesse.
   - HL Suzanna the Herbalist: Suzanna’s amber is found on ladies all over
   Ansteorra. She also has a nice selection of pearls and lovely silver
   adornments, and her herbal medicines are always effective. Or check out her
   selection of copper and silver cloak pins.
   - TLC Leather: A selection of handmade leather goods – belts and pouches
   plus leather tools, wool blend blankets, and reindeer hides. The right
   place to accessorize with leather or find what you need to do your own
   work

Come and join us in a day of celebration and merriment as we close our
Holiday season.

In Service

Lady Sofia
12th Merchant coordinator