[Steppes] Music Gathering on February 4th

Rick Massey seafox at gypsyheir.com
Thu Feb 1 17:31:18 PST 2018

Hello, folks,
Our next music gathering will be this Sunday, February 4, 2018, at 2pm. Feel
free to show up as early as 1:30 if you need to set up or warm up, so we can
hopefully get started as close to 2. Please RSVP if at all possible, either
way, so I can get a feel for who's going to be here.
We welcome newcomers. If you need to find out how to get here,  send me a
private message and I'll send you my directions to here from pretty much
everywhere. Come out and play with us, it's fun and it doesn't hurt much.

En il Servicio
Herr Marcus il Volpè