[Steppes] Rapier practice cancelled 6 February

William Swindell rapier at steppes.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 5 18:27:02 PST 2018

Though the temperature is expected to be near 50°, two weather apps and the National Weather Service agree that tomorrow would be a great opportunity to practice fencing in the wind and rain. LET US NOT DO THIS!! I’m cancelling official rapier practice for Tuesday, 6 February. But don’t waste the evening. Practice your footwork in the comfort of your kitchen. Enjoy some point control drills on a pillow or cushion. (Do not use a loved one or a pet.) Stay warm, safe, and dry. We’ll hope for better weather next Tuesday.

Yours In Service

Ld. William Swindell

Steppes Rapier Marshal