[Steppes] The Steppes Letter -January 2018

Chronicler of the Steppes chronicler at steppes.ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 5 10:37:02 PST 2018

Greetings Steppes and Glaslyn,

New year, new newsletter format!. Here is the first issue of the Steppes
Letter for 208 and I hope you like the changes. I would like to hear your
feedback from it.

You can also find it through the download link of from our facebook group,
in the files section.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i4F92WWFB8qboYmMpog7qnXLsZpUqNLy

As always, please remember that any new content should be sent before our
A&S night (Jan 14) and any regular before our business meeting (Jan 21).

Enjoy, and happy new year! I hope to see everyone tomorrow at 12th night.

In Service

Lady Safiya
Steppes Chronicler