[Steppes] Upcoming Steppes events

Baroness of the Steppes baroness at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 7 13:26:58 PST 2018

Well, seems like just yesterday we were talking about 12th Night!

There are so many great things coming up for everyone!

Our yearly dreaming and planning Populace Meeting will be Sunday January 28th at 1:00.  It will be held at Dallas Makerspace
1825 Monetary Ln
Unit 104
Carrollton, TX  75006

Come for a fun day of brainstorming on what you want the Barony to be, and things you want the Populace to do ( outings, classes,etc).

Do you hear the rumbling of War??? Gulf War will be here before we know it! Steppes will again have a fabulous camp at this week long war in Mississippi.  We will once again be camping next to the barony if Elfsea.

When you register, remember to register with the Barony of the Steppes ( even if you are hoteling).  There is no open camping at Gulf War.  After registering, please let me know (Baroness Sarah Fynn- Steppes Lanocrat). We will put together a Facebook group as people register.