[Steppes] A&S Cancelled

Anne House annehouse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 14:57:04 PST 2018

There is a winter weather advisory today:

Issued: Thu 1/11/2018 @ 11:33 AM
Expires: Thu 1/11/2018 @ 8:00 PM

What: Snow, initially mixed with sleet. Plan on possible slippery
conditions, including during the evening commute. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilites, and use caution while driving. The
latest road conditions for Texas can be found at drivetexas.org

Normally, I wouldn't give a fig - I'm used to driving in worse. However, I
feel that - in the interest of safety - it would be best to cancel A&S
tonight, especially since I am coming down with something. Stay warm, let
your faucets drip tonight and snuggle your loved ones - human or fur-baby;
possibly both!

Kiriena