[Steppes] Business Meeting this Thursday

Exchequer of the Steppes treasurer at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 19 07:10:57 PDT 2018

Good morning all,

I apologize for the short notice, but we will be reviewing the financial
policy of the Barony this Thursday at the business meeting.  If you have
any comments on the financial policy, please try to attend the meeting or
send me an e-mail.  This is just a review; changes will not be final until
the July business meeting.  The current copy of the financial policy is
available at the end of the January 2018 newsletter on the Steppes website.

In Service,
Lady Cristiana d'Avranches
Exchequer of the Steppes